MIXED MEDIA - COLLAGE - CRAFTS WITH MY KIDS - THE ARTISTIC MOTHER ART GROUP

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baby Ultrasound! Boy or Girl?

We had the ultrasound Monday. We were supposed to go in on the 25th, but we had to come in a week early because the doctor is going out of the country, to Greece. We brought our children with us. It is our tradition for the whole family to go to the ultrasound that will reveal the baby's gender. I'm so excited to share with you our wonderful news. You'll have to watch the video to find out. It isn't very long. My 17 year old daughter edited it down for us and added a little background music. It is very sweet, especially hearing the chatter of the children and their responses. 

9 comments:

  1. joy oh joy...i don't want to give it away to the other people that pop in to visit...thats so exciting...congrats...,,yay......xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I deleted my first comment as I realized I gave it away! Slap on my hand. Congratulations to you and your family Trudy. This is a very happy time for you xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a happy time for you all..great to hear the kids reactions too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this so much~I think of you often and am happy to see that you are doing so well. Your babies all sound wonderful - loved hearing Emily's reactions too. Congratulations to you all - and thank you for sharing such a tender moment. I came over to wish you a very happy Mother's Day - when I think of mommy, I think of you ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok ... I'm wwondering how you and yours are doing at this very moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Trudy!! Congrats!! I love the name you picked! I hope all is well and you're feeling great.

    I just wanted to let you know that I mentioned you in my 1 year blogoversary post and linked to you. I really do still appreciate all that you did to help me start my blog. You're the best!

    with gratitude,
    Esther Orloff

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails