MIXED MEDIA - COLLAGE - CRAFTS WITH MY KIDS - THE ARTISTIC MOTHER ART GROUP

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blogger Buddy Meetup


Tuesday I had the great privilege and pleasure of meeting one of my blogging friends Rayanne of A Lovely Thought...Living Artistically at Home. I had wanted to meet her in person for such a long time. She is such an inspiration. She invited me to her home for tea, a special treat to eat and a nice chat, just the two of us. We talked about life, God, family and blogging and just loved on each other. It was a wonderful visit. She was everything I thought she would be, everything I had ever envisioned about her. She is so beautiful inside and out. She is so loving. Her words so full of wisdom. Her home is a beautiful sanctuary. Her loving touch and care for her family is evident on everything in her home. I felt such peace and tranquility coming from both she and her home. I feel so blessed to have had this opportunity to get together with this precious woman. I can honestly say that she is my friend and mentor. Thank you, Rayanne, for being such a good friend and taking time out of your day for me.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am blushing.
    Such sweet and kind words.
    You are just beautiful inside and out. I also had a great time and I'm so very glad to have met you!
    I am thanking God for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you got meet Rayanee! She seems such a sweet woman. It sounds like you made a real connection- wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I love that you two met up - and yes, I would agree that you seem so well suited as friends! How wonderful that you were close enough to spend the day together - more proof that blog friends ARE real friends!
    Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. just perfect...blogging is such a wonderful way to get to meet and discover sou friends...i do feel so very far away..lol...that;s life i guess...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely photo of you two..I have visited her blog and it is so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm meeting such wonderful people online through blogging. I hope I get to meet some of you soon as well :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails