MIXED MEDIA - COLLAGE - CRAFTS WITH MY KIDS - THE ARTISTIC MOTHER ART GROUP

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Will Be Posting at My Sewing Blog

Please visit me at my sewing blog, Sewing With Trudy. I am posting my sewing and art projects there.

I just wanted you all to know just how much I appreciate all of your comments. They mean so much to me. I'm sorry I haven't gotten back with you lately. I haven't forgotten you. I plan to make some time to do some visiting soon. I am now 28 weeks along in my pregnancy. Our little Samantha will be here soon.

I have been so busy trying to prepare for her arrival; so unfortunately, I haven't gotten a whole lot done on the art and sewing front lately. I am looking forward to getting back into a groove soon and carving out time for creating on a regular basis. I have a post coming out soon on my sewing blog on how to turn a regular skirt into a maternity skirt. And currently, I have a post up of our Memorial Day. And I have recently done a post with pics from my birthday including plenty of belly shots.

I have been doing a lot of thinking about having these two blogs. It is difficult to keep up with posting on both. I have been doing more posting and updating on my pregnancy over at my sewing blog. I've been pondering the idea of posting both my art and sewing projects there and not having to double post. I hope you will consider following and visiting me there. Please let me know what you think and if you are okay with that. Thank you for your continued support and feedback. Hope to hear from you.

21 comments:

  1. well...i never knew that...thought you were a bit quiet....will put the other blog on as my blog list tonight....look at your beautiful bump...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo!! I think that's a great idea since even keeping up with one blog can be hard! See you there!

    xoEsther

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing! I'm headed over to your other blog ~ good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are simply glowing! We can't wait to meet your new little one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails