MIXED MEDIA - COLLAGE - CRAFTS WITH MY KIDS - THE ARTISTIC MOTHER ART GROUP

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Handmade Card and Tutorial

I made this card today to go with a gift I was giving a friend at church. I used card stock paper. I love the tone-on-tone look. Here a photo tutorial for you. Pretty self-explanatory. I got the idea from my friend, Disney, over at her blog.













PARTING SHOT:

BUILDERS OF TOMORROW

Now this is what I call thinking outside of the box. I think this is so cool. I would have never thought to build with blocks this way. I always do one on top of the other. We may be looking at some future engineers -- or artists. These structures look artistic to me. What do you think?





3 comments:

  1. Oh those are just stinkin' gorgeous! I love it in color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy cards!! Homemade are the best ones, too. Your kids are ingenious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails