MIXED MEDIA - COLLAGE - CRAFTS WITH MY KIDS - THE ARTISTIC MOTHER ART GROUP

Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Big Princess

Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter Kimberly. She is now 17. She is a sweet, loving girl, a blessing to her family. She is a wonderful daughter always willing to lend a helping hand. She's my personal trainer and my personal fashion consultant, all for the price of room and board. Pretty good deal for me I would say. She's loves her siblings and loves hanging out with them. I know her many friends love her, too. You can wish Kimberly a happy birthday on her blog, What To Wear, if you like. I know that would be a nice surprise for her

5 comments:

  1. such a beauty! they grow up so fast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is beautiful. We are so enjoying watching our teenage boys blossom into young men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having teenagers is an awesome adventure. Love the sweet kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...she's gorgeous trudy...happy happy birthday...will pop on over now...hugs for your kind words too...i vm sneaking in here and there when i am on the lounge watching jacob...lol...some things a girl just can't do with out...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, she is so beautiful! Happy BIRTHday to you too! Congrats to your whole family, Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails