MIXED MEDIA - COLLAGE - CRAFTS WITH MY KIDS - THE ARTISTIC MOTHER ART GROUP

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Thank You for the Condolences

Sorry it's been so quiet around here, but I haven't really felt like blogging or creating this week since I've just lost my mother-in-law. We've been crying buckets of tears, had the memorial service and going through photographs and her things. Because of my commitment to you, regardless of how I feel, I plan to start getting back into the swing of things next week. I would like to thank each person who left a sweet comment either here, in an email or on Facebook. It's nice to know you care, and I could feel your love and support. It's been very difficult to lose my mother-in-law as you can well imagine, especially for our children. Grandmothers are very special.

I have a very special post planned for Monday. I will be introducing you to one of our newest members and one of the projects she has made. Prepare to be amazed.

Have a lovely weekend. See you on Monday.

8 comments:

  1. glad your son thought my journal was pretty what a compliment. Liked the photo of you all although it was in sad circumstances..take care now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for yours family's loss.....Take care of yourselves....Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. thinking of you all :) so sorry for your loss - Lissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see your post, thanks for the update. I have continued to think on and pray for your family:) Looking forward to your monday post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trudy: I've been thinking about you all - hope skies seem clearer soon, Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just now returning to the blog and so saddened to see this. It must be such a difficult time and I know that words don't help a lot...but hopefully knowing all of us out here who are thinking of you and your family during this time may help at least a little.

    Many, many blessings your way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Trudy - I am so sorry to hear about the death of your mother-in-law. You are all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry to hear this. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails