MIXED MEDIA - COLLAGE - CRAFTS WITH MY KIDS - THE ARTISTIC MOTHER ART GROUP

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Button for the Artistic Mother's Art Group & Other News



There have been a couple of changes in the instructions I sent you. To make things easier for everyone since our group has grown so much, instead of having to put all of the links in each post or on your sidebar, I have made a button for the group. Just grab my button and put that in your sidebar. 

The other change is that instead of having to post at the end of each week, you may post about your progress any time of the week that is best for you; but do try to post weekly. When posting your progress each week, if you could mention the group and a link to my blog in your posts, that would be great. That way people can go to my blog and see the list of the other participants and click around to see their progress as well.

Please check my blog often for tips, notes of encouragement and exciting news. Coming soon will be a post about a Flickr group for our Mothers' art group and also a giveaway.

And if you could you please send me your email address to sewingwithtrudy at yahoo dot com so that if I want to do a group email, I'll have everyone's address? Thanks so much.

IF YOU HAVEN'T JOINED US YET AND WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE, LEAVE ME A COMMENT. I'M STILL ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS.

Trudy












7 comments:

  1. Hi Trudy! I'm sorry I'm running late, but I posted about your artistic mother group today on my blog! What a great idea! I hope it goes well! :) ~Corey Moortgat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done! I have sent you my email address, as well as added the button/badge to my blog site. Planning to get started today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. badge on and also have sent you my email,,,thanks so much for all the organising you have done...its going to be wonderful...take care...mandy...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trudy,
    It seems that my blog takingthebackroad.blogspot.com
    has been hit by some sort of malware. I've talked to several of my family members who follow and it is being blocked. I am working on getting a new site up this week as it seems removing the problem is more complicated than starting over.

    Can I please sign up again for the Artistic Mother Group under the new URL? It would probably be a good idea to take the old address off the list if you can in case the malware is transferable.

    So sorry for the inconvenience!

    New blog & URL
    taking the backroad: a family's adventure
    backroadfamilyadventure.blogspot. com

    Thanks! Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Truday!

    I'm late, but I'm in if there is still time. Do you have a schedule or calendar for each project?

    Thanks,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wanted to get in 'cos I like what I've seen and bought the book yesterday - please save a space for me and I need to go back and read more on how to "play" with your group!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just got my book, are you still accepting people?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails