MIXED MEDIA - COLLAGE - CRAFTS WITH MY KIDS - THE ARTISTIC MOTHER ART GROUP

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Encouragement for The Artistic Mother Art Group

I would like to encourage everyone to visit around the other participants' blogs and leave encouraging comments and really support one another as we go along on this journey together. I know many of you are doing this already, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You've already been such an encouragement to me.  It's so easy to get discouraged from time to time and to feel like we aren't doing a good job. I would like for us to be a community of women who are there for one another, keeping the lines of communication flowing, and lifting one another up, since we will all get down from time to time.

If any of you are feeling discouraged at this time or struggling with being too critical of your work, Shona has done a wonderful post called "A Word to the Discouraged."

Also, so that I have a way to reach everyone if I have an important message to send you, if you haven't already sent me your email address, please do so at sewingwithtrudy at yahoo dot com.

Speaking of being able to reach everyone, I have not been able to reach Dani of A Sprinkle of Fairy Dust. Dani, if you are reading this, I don't have your email address; and I've tried to leave comments on your blog, but the comment box will not open when I click on "comments." So you may wish to look into that. I hope you will also send me an email.

Anyway, thanks again everyone for your participation in The Artistic Mother Art Group. I know we are all going to grow so much and develop the habit of doing a little art each day and figure out how to balance our family and our art, while at the same time, not neglecting our families or other responsibilities.

6 comments:

  1. Good Morning Trudy - wonderful post and BEAUTIFUL picture - such cuties there! Until next time, Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being such a great organizer for this challenge Trudy! I have done my first post for the challenge this morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone elses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post....i m loving visitigg peoples posts nd checking out there work....beautiful kids...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, trudy....i think i fixed the problem & thanks again for thinking of me. i have sent you an email...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trudy! Thank you for your sweet comments to my blog - they made my day! Yours, Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the good work Trudy! I can't wait to see your groups' creations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails